Hi,

Yeah, I know. That's the down side to having a business like this.
Audio game development isn't the kind of business where the developer
can stick to a specific schedule, meet deadlines, and work a regular 9
to 5 job because itsa side venture. Plus at this time of year there
are plenty of other things going on the developer will miss out on
while spending time working on a game.

For example, the last two/three days have been jammed packed with
things to do, places to go, and people to see. There are halloween
parties, trick or treat, ghost walks, and there are events in town all
weekend long. Not to mention various Halloween movies on TV. So if I
spent that time game programming I'd miss out on the enjoyment of what
the rest of my family is doing. So balancing time to work on game x
and have a life outside of work isn't always possible.

Cheers!