well tom, I am not sure who is with me on this but if you can put out this side project at some point this year, christmas or something that would rock. If you can't, then you can always leave it for next helloween its just a sidy in any case. You have been working hard on the big projects I mean after you blew up a few months ago, no one would blame you if you went off doing something else for a while, in fact you probably should release small projects just to keep sane every so often.
Not that there are not enough of those already, look at the forum.
mario and other stuff, now someone has decided to do a good impression of sonic.