Hello Thomas,

You may be interested in a small thing I began these last months.

I'm making a plain C DLL that automatically select the active screen reader to speak text, or optionally fallback to SAPI if no screen reader is available. It currently supports jaws, NVDA, system access and window eye. I'm also of course open to add other screen readers if someone can give me enough documentation. Tell me if you want a download link with the DLL, the .a linking file, and a commented .h file.