Couple of questions:
1. What does the safe zone do?
2. You said there are 3 new types of zombies. Please list all the different
types and the differences between them.
3. is it possible to have a key that would repeat what you just picked up?
Sometimes just as it says this info, it might be interrupted and you don't
really know what it was you just picked up.
Thanks for a really cool game. Looking forward to different missions
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:13 PM
Version 1.0b is finally here! I haven't done as much as I wanted to, but I
didn't want to wait any longer to release this next update. The annoying
gun and spawn bugs are finally gone. Yay!
Changes from version 0.9b to 1.0b
- Once again tweaked the growl rate back of zombies.
- Page up and Page down now perform the same action as < and > for reviewing
online chat messages.
- The B key repeats the direction you must go to reach your selected beacon.
- Fixed a few typos in the map locations.
- The way the server handles loot has been changed.
- Zombie AI has been tweaked in an attempt to solve the bug where you spawn
in the middle of a huge group of zombies.
- Zombies are better at navigating so they don't get stuck to walls like
they used to.
- Sounds for the guns have been tweaked to make it easier to locate the
position of friends who are shooting.
- Benelli repeating shotgun added.
- I have put single player back in, though it has not been expanded upon at
- Fixed the gun bug that was muting the sounds at random.
- Three new zombie types have been added. The Stalker, Matriarch, and
- The Safe zone has been added to the multiplayer map. Two guards stand
watch outside to keep you safe while you're in there.
- I fixed the typo that would sometimes spawn players into the middle of
zombie swarms, or spawn zombies near players.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.