Dakotah, it's like you were listening in on the conversation Kai and I had last
night ROFL!  The med kit for healing others is actually already in the works.
I'm also quite fond of your M60 idea because it would give the ammo a use in 2
weapons, which is what I've been trying to do.  When an ammo has a few weapons
it can go with, it makes it much more versatile.