Ok. Awesome. Disregard my last message then. Haha.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 12:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.0b is here

Darren, I'm actually coding that right now believe it or not.  If all goes
as planned, in the next version your equipment and stats will be saved if
you leave the game while in the safe zone.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6601 (20111104) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6601 (20111104) information _____________

http://www.eset.com