To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible MOTA Features

Hi Thomas,
I know the advantages of using whatever speech engine is available on the user's computer. But if this is done then you would need to find a way to create some configuration options for your games which don't change system defaults.
For example, let's talk about SAPI.
It should be possible to select any SAPI voice without changing the default voice from within the Windows control panel. It also should be possible to change the speed of the voice and/or pitch where it is applicable and save that into something where it can be kept so that you don't have to configure it every time the game starts.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org