Good luck with that Dark. I will be going back to the Seeing Eye in a month
or so for my second guide..

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:05 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible MOTA Features

Ironic You should bring this up now Charles.

The reason I've been a litle quiet, and somewhat reticent about playing
audio games with headphones (particularly swamp), is I'e been training with
my first guide dog for the last three weeks and I've frankly been too
worried to stick on a pair of headphones, especially when it comes to
stretching headphone cables across the room. that's why i've mainly been
playing games like core exiles which i can do on speakers alone.

We qualified last tuesday though and things seem to be setling out, though
she stil acts rather lost and seems to miss the trainer.

her Name is reever and she's a black lab retriever cross.

Guiding has been fine, but the actual getting used to me part has been quite
difficult as she's been rather depressed, though she has enjoyed wandering
around the city of Durham and going to my tabletop rp sessions. hopefully
she'll get used to me and settle down soon.

My mum visiting with her guide dog helped, sinse then reever became jealous.

Oh, and if people were wondering why I haven't been posting news on
audiogames.net, why I haven't tried swamp etc, that is indeed the reason
why.

Beware the grue!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6622 (20111111) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6623 (20111112) information _____________