Che,
As you know I emailed you directly asking about full version replacements
etc.  could you enlighten us as to how it will work?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: 14 November 2011 21:19
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] rail racer, was: Re: question about input methods for
swamp

   Hey christopher,
   Hold off on getting the demo of RR. i've got a couple glitches to work
out of rail racer that will allow a new demo that works properly with modern
64 bit win7 systems, as well as allows you to make and race your own tracks
with a brand new track editor.
   also, it won't require updating your framework, or installing direct x
etc. which was a major pain with the original version.
   i had hoped to have it out earlier this year, but I added new games to
the card room, and we've had a lot of people join, which means time taken up
with tech support, and time is at a premium when your a one band operation.
   anyhow, i'll update the list when the new RR full version and demo are
ready to check out.
   later
che

-----