Straifing rules!!! Only problem with it is that you:
1. attract every zombie nearby (get everybody to one location and tell them there's going to be a big flashy party) 2: waist all your rifle/pistol ammo, I go through three clips in twenty seconds with the assault rifle. Oh and 3: devastate your accuracy percentage (who cares, I've got 1200 kills with 36%, and you've got 400 with 65% haha).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:41:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about input methods for swamp

I love using the mouse for this- it adds a certain of...not sure the word I need, but it makes you feel like you're playing a real first person shooter
rather than "just another audio game." if that makes sense.
Though I'll admit I don't use the mouse to aim yet- but that's cause I can't aim worth jack with my hearing issue currently lol- I tend to just sweep all
around me and waste lots of ammo.