Hi che.

That's great news! I've wondered what's happened to rr recently as last time I tried the online option didn't seem to be working, and frankly I've always found the track editer a bit of a pain.

Having a demo for people to create and race tracks is a great idea I think and should bring more people into playing the game.

Let me know as soon as it's ready and I'll update the rr page on audiogames.net and also post some news.

All the best,