I don't really care to buy the game over and over again for each system.
So if the licence can be secured with an account based system or something where its harder to get at it then so be it. Anyway the licence servers failed for some reason last year and I have not been able to play the purchaced game in ages, and ages.
Not to mention that bar the tracks it ot quite boring after a while.
At 06:05 p.m. 14/11/2011 -0600, you wrote:
I too have had similar issues with RR.  Love the game  but need a new id.

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <blindadrenal...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] rail racer, was: Re: question about input methods for swamp

That sounds rather cool che
If there is anything I can do if you need something tested I can do that.
On that note, I don't mean to complain but due to crashes etc, over the last few months, resulting in os reinstalls, my product id has changed. I am not sure how many people are effected but the licence activation servers have been down for a long time, not that I could use my old licence for my system anyway. I have not been abled to play my purchaced game for a year or so now due to this.
I can't wait for the new interfaces though.