You are welcome!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Steady Goh
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 9:40 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions

Hi Jeremy, just had my hands on this game two days ago. Thanks for another cool
game and also thanks Darren for the nice review.
Looking forward to the update. Since the grenade is going to be so powerful, I
think the player should be hurt or even killed if he stands too close to the
building when throwing it.

锦发/Steady Goh