well its a 1 shot kill all the time.
However I only use that if I run out of amo.
At 11:12 a.m. 15/11/2011 +0800, you wrote:
Is there any advantage of using the axe besides hearing the cool slashing sound? I find it hard not to be attacked by zombies when using it. To make it worst, miss swings are counting against my accuracy stats. haha! é"¦å'/Steady Goh ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelvin Tan" <k...@weiliankelvin.com> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org> Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:43 PM Subject: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions > hi jeremy and all. was just wondering is there a weapons specifications > list > for swamp? as for now when i use a different weapon to shoot zombies, > basically i only get to hear a different firing sound for the variety of > different weapons. other than the different amount of emmo that each gun > can > hold at each reload, are there any other differences between them? if not, > i > would suggest that for the short guns, maybe u can widen the width of the > range of fire as in real life, when we fire a shot gun, we do not really > have to aim that accurately. besides, a shot from a shot gun can actually > harm more than 1 target at 1 time. as for the rifles, since they are > rifles, > i think they should have a longer range of fire as well. maybe the hunting > rifle should have the longest range because it only holds 5 shells at a > time > so therefore needing to reload more often. > > what to the other guys here think? > > > > --- > Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to > gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. > You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at > http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All messages are archived and can be searched and read at > http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org. > If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the > list, > please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. --- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. </x-flowed>