hey ya steady,
i learned through darren's podcast that we're supposed to go to the safe zone, then hit escape twice to save our progress. you can then quit the game, or keep going if you like. i haven't had time to play today to check this out, and i may be mis remembering what Darren said, but i think that is right.
  Later
che

On 11/15/2011 8:49 PM, Steady Goh wrote:
Hi Jeremy, when does the server save my game stats? Is it every time i
enter the save zone or only when i quit game?
Every time when i start game, only the pistol is loaded. I have to
reload other guns even if they were not empty when i exit from the save
zone. The pistol always starts full and not the number of bullets left
when i quit. Is it ment to be?
The server also doesn't save the player's health info.

锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky"
<jer...@kaldobsky.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestions and questions

The Axe is very much a skill based weapon in that regard. The attack
range is slightly longer than the zombie's reach, so if you strike at
just the right moment and then move back, you will cleave the monster
but never give it a chance to slash back. I have witnessed a few people
pulling this off with great skill, while the myself and the rest are
still trying to get the hang of it. lol.

Ah man... Ya gotta take way all the
fun *grin* One thing I don't understand is how some people
are making 1 swing kills with the ax and not getting
attacked. Is there a method to the madness?