Hi Willem,

True, but I was merely pointing out if it bothers you that much you
could access the information about how this or that script accesses
and uses your registry. I wasn't implying that everyone could would
have these skills. Merely that its a possibility if someone really
wants to know. The option is there.

At any rate I think we've gotten to the point where we are beating the
proverbial dead horse to death. Philip has added the ability to access
and use the registry in BGT and right or wrong, good or bad, debating
the issue isn't going to change anything. You have concerneds--that's
noted--but let's not make a big issue out of something that
may or may not be a big issue in the long run. All we can do is wait and see.