Hi philip. Yes imposing the limmit of 100 values is a solution. I also
think you should warn users of a script about a script accessing the
registry as I would still not like keys floating around in my registry
from games I tried once.

I understand what you mean about the delete file command, but it is
harder to accidentally delete the wrong file. My concern is less for
malicious people and more for working with something they don't really
understand. A file is simple and localized to your script while the
registry is not. Even for your screen reader example, restarting the
system would still allow the screen reader to work, where many keys in
the registry would permanently slow down the system, even if they are
later removed.

Thank you.