From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] car in the swamp, was zombie info?

Hi Dark,
Instead of teleporting to the safe zone, how about a few cars that you could

drive there?
Some might have enough gas or battery charge but some may run out.
You could run over zombies but they might stall your car if there were too
many under your wheels.
They might be able to reach in through your broken window to grab you and
pull you out.
Of course you could get stuck in the water of the swamp and stall.
To program something like this would be fairly easy.
It would mean moving faster with car engine sounds instead of footsteps,
swinging your axe at the zombies without having to use the mouse button.