Hi Darren.

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "give them a bad wrating" sinse audiogames.net doesn't have a general wratings sytem, ---- though that's a good idea in itself.

You can list games as favourites but that's it.

i can't however say bad things about them on the games entry page whatever I feel, sinse the site is supposed to be an overview of all! accessible games, not simply the ones I, or any of the other people who make pages like.

i freely admit some entries might be a litle more enthusiastically written than others, but generally I go on a basis of trying to be as positive as possible, and where I cannot be positive simply limit myself to writing a plane description and do not add any negative comments (part of the reason I wanted to have my wrant here on list).

I forget whether your in the Uk darren, but the rnib iis! indeed pathetic, indeed if your not over 65 and likely to leave them money in your will they're pretty much not interested in your existance.

They most recently attempted to sell me a talking alarm clock which was impossible to set for a blind person on the basis that "my carer" could set it, ---- when I asked them "what carer?" they simply said that most blind people had them.

The sad thing though is that if you phoned the rnib, who are the main blind organization in the Uk and asked about audiogames, you'd just get directed streight to azabat and that would be it. That is another reason why i'm so appauled at the quality of Azabat's games.

I'm seriously tempted to either E-mail or phone up Azabat and tell them just what I think of them, accept I'd not want to get audiogames.net into trouble.

Beware the grue!