So would I, dark.  I've always been a fan of audio games, but I want to
contribute to the community myself in a proper fashion, such as working in
partnership with a g.net

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 25 November 2011 17:32
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appauled!

sinse this has come up as such a major reminder I'll bring the issue to
Sanders' attention, sinse maybe he can cobble up some sort of temporary fix,
---- such as having a reviews room on audiogames.net with pages for each
entry for people to submit review topics.

it would certainly help with separating opinions from information, indeed
I'd be glad to write up some myself.

Beware the grue!

-----
No virus found in this message.