Well Darren the only Vi organizations I really have time for over here are action for blind people and guide dogs, ----- though as I've just got my first dog I would say that :D.

As to what you are charlese recommend, remember that the descriptions on audiogames.net aren't reviews. I could write reviews, indeed i well might do so for the audeasy mag, but that's not what the descriptions are for. I see them as intended to describe the basic functions of a game, provide people with information, and useful links, and let people know generally how a game works in a relatively none biased way.

This is why when I'm describing a game which I personally do not enjoy but which other people may like, i try to be careful, ---- indeed that's why I've been looking up information about the topspeed versions, sinse even though I myself am not a fan of those games as racing is not particularly soemthing that interests me, I want to give a good, informational entry for each.

Azabat however are really! stretching my none biased approach :D.

Beware the grue!