I do feel the site could benefit from an actual reviews section. Then people could! express their honest opinions. You could have a link to the reviews on each game's page but they wouldn't just be right there on the same page with the description.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appauled!

Well Darren the only Vi organizations I really have time for over here are action for blind people and guide dogs, ----- though as I've just got my first dog I would say that :D.

As to what you are charlese recommend, remember that the descriptions on audiogames.net aren't reviews. I could write reviews, indeed i well might do so for the audeasy mag, but that's not what the descriptions are for. I see them as intended to describe the basic functions of a game, provide people with information, and useful links, and let people know generally how a game works in a relatively none biased way.

This is why when I'm describing a game which I personally do not enjoy but which other people may like, i try to be careful, ---- indeed that's why I've been looking up information about the topspeed versions, sinse even though I myself am not a fan of those games as racing is not particularly soemthing that interests me, I want to give a good, informational entry for each.

Azabat however are really! stretching my none biased approach :D.

Beware the grue!