Well I've suggested it to Richard and Sander, sinse I do think it would be cool to get reviews especially because! the descriptions in the database have to be relatively unbiased.

I hope it'll come eventually, but unfortunately that decision is up to them.

Frankly though, if it were a matter of reviews, I don't think I'd waste my time with Azabat anyway, sinse if I wrote a review I'd want it to be about a game with both good and bad points that I could offer a decent opinion of, rather than something which I can only really be negative about.

Beware the Grue!