Charles raises the same point I would have made, and one that Dark may also be
considering as a reason behind his original post.  I have not played your games
either, but the first thing I would want to know if whether you openly explain
the simplicity of your games in their descriptions.  Targeting the most novice
computer users is perfectly fine, and in fact commendable since they have a
smaller selection, but they would need to be advertised as such.  I think each
of us would hate to order a book only to have it turn out to be one aimed at 4
year olds.  Since the most novice computer users don't even come close to
representing the majority, the responsibility of declaring them as the target
audience falls to the game developer.  Because that claim is expected, and
doesn't sound like it has been made, it gives the illusion that the game is
targeting average computer users.  This might be what has caused the negative
reaction here on the list.

If you bought a book from a children's section of a store, you would not be
upset when presented with 1 simple sentence on each page.  If however you had
picked that book up from the adult section you would be quite irritated and
feel like you had been ripped off.  I think that if the games' descriptions do
not explain which group they are for, then it runs a high risk of offending the
average person who happens to try them.

As I said before, I have not played any of these games.  If the descriptions do
actually explain that they are intended for the most novice of computer users
then I apologize in advance.