From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 25 November 2011 17:27
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appalled!

That's why, to get a little bit off topic here (and for that I apologize in
advance), I don't like a lot of the voc rehab agencies in the US. They teach

their clients to use JAWS, which in itself is all well and good. Where the
problem lies is that they don't necessarily let said clients know that there

are in fact other options available even if they do know about them. I got
the vocal equivalent of a raised eyebrow from my rehab counselor when I told

her I'd switched over to Window-Eyes and have been quite happy with it now
for about four years. And I've gotten quite a bit more than a vocal raised
eyebrow from others, both in voc rehab and not, as though I'd committed some

inexcusable transgression. So I've experienced some of what Dark has.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!