I agree...when you play for a hour and get killed on the way back to safe zone- simply cause you haven't found a single survival kitt- it's just really really rage-inducing. I played for like 1 hour, finally got a silencer, walked into a bunch of zombies that didn't make a sound- or maybe were on my right so I couldn't hear them...got wacked from 100 health to dead in less than 5 seconds- bye bye silencer and rifle and shotgun.
SIGH