agreed. and now i am getting quite good at surviving. and thats not through beeing trained and supported all the way, its through having to think, and come up with ideas as to how to survive. and learning to be pationt. the thing a lot of people have to remember, is that games such as swamp, is a game of pationts a lot of the time. don't rush ahead, think about what your going to do, and how you can escape from an area your walking in to, if its loaded with hostiles.
dallas