Hi Joseph,

No, that's not an Easter egg. Cheat codes are cheat codes not an
Easter egg.As I mentioned in a prior message on this topic Easter eggs
are extra content that are A, not usually advertised, and B, usually
extra content that has to be unlocked in some way. It can be anything
from a secret message that turns out to be a list of the developers
who worked on the game, or something really useful like a bonus level
to play.

HTH