To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts hero playthrough.

That, unfortunately, seems all too true, just as some small minority sees it as their god given write to pirate a game if they feel the price is too high. I remember before te rule went into effect someone went as far as to ask out right how one could register Shades of Doom for 0 dollars and 0 cents. I seem to recall the general response was you lousy cheapskate, though of course in less friendly terms. Then someone went so far as to ask if anyone had yet found a way to pirate Rail Racer, and less than a week after it came out. It's just a good thing Che's on the forum and caught that one.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!