As far as missing goes, imagine that with the sniper in single player mode, with the zombie ten steps away from you. I missed two shots in a row, and that guy was *literally!* right in front of me. I was like, "Wow, mine as well just throw the bullet at the thing for all the use your gun is."
----- Original Message -----
From: Valiant8086 <valiant8...@lavabit.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:46:19 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] SWAMP

Hi.
So I've been playing swamp for a while today. I just can't hit anything. I used to be really good at it at least I thought so, but now I can't
hit anything unless I get right on top of it. Lining up with the
footsteps never works unless they're just a few steps from me. Making footsteps louder actually caused me lots of problems. Also them not groaning very often and when they do it won't pan is hurting too. I know that's on the table to get fixed, but can you get zombies to groan more often. I can't understand why I can't aim though, I get it dead center and fire at it. But if I walk towards it it's quite a ways off to my left or right. You'd think I didn't have any left right stereo balance perception. Also does anybody know if you can turn double click delay down? If I fire at a zombie, then release to listen if I hit, hit, and push down to fire some more, nothing happens because at that point it's a double click. *sigh*. When I let up, wait a second, then hold down
again the zombie has already moved out of the line of fire.
--
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.