From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Steady Goh
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:54 PM
To: blindadrenal...@gmail.com; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp

Hi Che, I very much wish to play team work. will sure give more depth to the
game and I believe jeremy intended this way especially looking at how the field
kit works. The main problem i feel is often we can't really tell whether is it
zombies and our team mate near by. And it won't make sense to make zombies
growl continuously. We need to put more heads together to find a way around it.
now we actually waste a lot of ammo shooting at friends.
??/Steady Goh