----- Original Message -----
From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:53 PM

Hi Che, I very much wish to play team work. will sure give more depth to the
game and I believe jeremy intended this way especially looking at how the
field kit works. The main problem i feel is often we can't really tell
whether is it zombies and our team mate near by. And it won't make sense to
make zombies growl continuously. We need to put more heads together to find
a way around it. now we actually waste a lot of ammo shooting at friends.
锦发/Steady Goh