This is where the total axe wacko job character comes into play. I've got over 600 rep, and 700 exp. All I do is just go axe crazy, my best life was like 8, including a tyrant.

----- Original Message -----
From: Valiant8086 <valiant8...@lavabit.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:31:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SWAMP

Hi.
Well I think I figured out. I got an assault rifle and discovered I'm vastly better with it than with the pistol. Are you sure you can't hear further than any of the projectile weapon's ranges? Because it turns out I have been aiming properly as far as I can tell. The little problem of losing anything but the pistol though meant that I lost it right away. Some people are doing really well with the game now, but so far I can't figure it out. I can't keep anything but the pistol and if I run out of ammo I get stuck having to fight with the pistol which I can't hit with so I end up getting hurt and lose that weapon anyway. I guess it helps
if I'm leveled up enough to buy that stuff maybe.

I have a couple of suggestions too. You haven't made the safe zone heal yet, are you going to do that eventually? Also the medkits don't seem to be plentiful enough to bother with, and they cost too much and don't give enough health. Someone had 35 of them on the game though, no idea
how they managed that.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.