Hi Brandon and all,

Just a note about that. RS Games and Quentin are using different
programming languages. The RS Games client is written in Python, at
least the Mac/Linux version is, and I believe Quentin's Playroom is
written in C. porting a game written in C to Mac is more involved than
porting one in Python to Mac. If Quentin wants to develop a game for
Mac without the expense of a third-party doing the port he'd have to
completely rewrite it in Java, Python, or some other language better
suited to cross-platform development. Basically,what I am getting at
here is don't give blank statements like, "if so and so can do it so
can you," because there is usually a lot more involved than you
realize. When it comes to developing multiple ports of a game it can
get extremely complex.

Cheers!