You are suppose to line up the sound of the zombie with the ping. IT's like
the cross hares.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Valiant8086
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:24 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.6b update

Lol I just played single player for a while. I got 275 kills with 53 percent
accuracy. Not too bad I guess. Had fun with the sniper. That ping is
annoying though, what's the purpose of it?
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 11/29/2011 8:23 PM, Jeremy Kaldobsky wrote:
> I've posted version 1.6b.  I'm super short on time so I won't spend a lot
of time explaining it here.
> The full download link is ready, but if you already have version 1.5b then
there's no need to waste time downloading the larger file anyway.  Just
download this small patch file and you will be updated to version 1.6b.
> www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampPatch.zip
>
> Changes from version 1.5b to 1.6b
> ---------------------------------
>
> - Put the code back in that prevents guns from being fired in the safe
zone.
> - Finally went through and recoded the graphics.  They no longer bog down
the slower computer systems.
> - I've done some optimization to various parts of the code to speed up
zombie calculations.  This should also help with game performance.
> - Killing stronger zombies now gives more experience.
> - Killing zombies with weaker weapons raises your reputation slightly
faster than if you use stronger weapons.
> - Phantom zombie and loot sounds should be fixed now.  The buffer wasn't
always being properly cleared if another player grabbed the loot or killed
the zombie.
> - The server has been adjusted to better handle player positioning.  This
should improve hearing eachother's weapons, voices, and foot steps.
> - Corrected a code mix up that was causing the garbage network traffic
which was discovered in the past version.
> - The bug is fixed that let people donate a gun to the Safe zone but then
still use it.
> - I've added a few new features to the server that help me monitor the
players.  This is mostly for my own entertainment though.
> - Fixed a bug that prevented page up and page down from being used as an
alternative to cycling through online messages.
> - Added a keyconfig.ini file which allows players to customize their
controls.  If you ever mess up the file, just delete it and the game will
create a new one next time you play.  Because this config file would allow
some to play using only the keyboard, please respect that the game is meant
to be played with the mouse.  What I mean by this is that if you are playing
the game with only a keyboard, don't post suggestions or comments about the
game being too difficult.  I have absolutely no intention of lowering the
difficulty of the game to accomodate the restricted movement and aiming of
the keyboard.  My apologies if this sounds harsh.
> - The grown rate for zombies has been increased by 20%.
> - Increased the server's drop rate for med kits.
> - Fixed a few small bugs related to the guard and how his voice was
transmitted.
> - I think I've fixed a bug that would cause people to have enough xp but
not level up.
> - Pressing Alt + / now toggles your radio settings.  You can use these 3
modes to change how incoming multiplayer chat is presented.
> - Fixed the bug that caused online chat messages to be played twice.
> - Replaced the leveling up sound with the one Kai had given me a while ago
but I forgot to put it in.  Lol, oops.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6676 (20111201) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6677 (20111202) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6677 (20111202) information _____________