I must second that-this is the first game in a long long time, maybe since shades of doom, that made my heart speed up and my blood flow faster. I actually looking forward to playing it- even with the aiming issue for me, that's saying alot. I've waited for over 15 years for a game like this- from watching my brothers playing quake, resident evil series, silent hill, etc. Thanks Jeremy, this rocks.