From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.6b update

not really. it only worked once and i was lucky to be able to switch chat to
radio mode that time. With too many players chatting away and reporting
every single detail, i shall forget about team play for now. Anyhow, looks
like the game has been adjusted in a way that more people are able to
manage. this is what made those people who are not so much into playing
coming in. I guess too many complains and jeremy have to give in a bit.
锦发/Steady Goh