I want to say that this game is amazing. I love it. I'm having issues
with stuff working from time to time, but it's working pretty well.

Also, news for interest's sake. A fellow playing by the name of Zander
is a friend of mine. He's a sighted player, and he loves this game.
Keep that in mind,  guys. This game could be a gap bridger. Rock on,
Jeremy.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard