HI,

If you can get use to a Keynote you can pretty much listen to anything
after that. Lol!

I had a multilingual Keynote for high school and college because at
the time it was the most accurate when it came to doing French and
English. The multilingual Braille N' Speaks slottered the languages
and Eloquence wasn't yet a part of Jaws. So the Keynote was the best
solution at the time for foreign languages, but the voice was
definitely unique.

To say the least unless I was working on French class that thing sat
on a shelf unused and I pretty much used a Dectalk Express 24/7. It
was probably the most human sounding hardware synth on the market back
in the 90's.