it depends on what you were brought up on.
I only got into human speech in 2001
I was brought up firstly with the keynote gold, then the gemini, then orpheus1. I have been able to stand espeak for ages and actually like it over some human sounding systems, but then its the background.
Dos was the only system I had for the first 5 years.
then windows 9x for about 8 years still on the same setup.
I never got into real voices till 2008.
And it was only through fortune of getting someone's jaws8 realspeak image that I even bothered with human voices at all. Its doubtfull that I will ever get lagit voices since I don't really care but if I ever buy it will be the english, us and au and maybe uk ivonas 100 for each pack, english uk and us which supports nvda so 200.
I may also get a japanese voice for some games to.
But thats a major if now.