I think there will always be a space for a desk computer, or at least a computer on a desk, or a portable laptop type of system with full keyboard of some description. Maybe the desktop will be on the wall and most of our stuff will be touch or voice like startrek but even in startrek they had desktop terminals of some description.
So the concept of the desktop won't go away.
It may look different.
What gets me is why we didn't move to touch earlier.
I mean shape drawing will be really good especially if we have feadback.
Ofcause all blind will have to buy apple or android to be real successfull with the new market.
Ms changes to much to be relyable.
Not that I will move any time soon having spent to much cash on games, and other junk, but if i started again, I'd get a chunky expensive braille device and maybe skip to apple solely. Maybe emulate windows on a vm but sertainly I wouldn't have windows as a prime os.
I can't afford to move now though.