Sometimes I have had this problem. I would restart my PC and then things would work. So I guess it refreshes the ram enough to play the games.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: MamaPeach
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Game Help, Please

Hi Gamers,
A friend of mine is having a problem with a couple of games. We both have
installed the two games, River Raiders and Top Speed 3. I am able to use the
games just fine. He, on the other hand, for some crazy reason, can't click
on a menu option to start the games or anything. Any idea why this is
happening to him. We both are running Windows 7, 64 bit machines. Like I
said, both games work perfectly for me, but he can't even get past the main
menus on either game. Please, any help would be appreciated.
Mama Peach