hi what i tend to do is to find the co ordinates when you find a door,
take the ky mart for example on map one, i always go through the back
door of that particular shop and it lies on the 97 roe, so come out
the safe zone head west checking your compass, as you here your on the
97th roe turn south and you will go strate in through the back door
and down ile 8. this is good if say you have picked up something from
the pet store, as it lies directly opisite ile 1 of the ky mart, so
you just trot back over from the pet store in to the ky mart and up
ile 1, ok it may be a fraction off, after that find your 97 roe and
out the back door and head back to the safe zone to drop off your
items. hth
but having said that i find myself stuck on the roof of a business in
map 2 and can't find me way out lol.