I would like to suggest an alternate radar sound.  I find the current one a
bit intrusive.  I liked the general sound in Austen's mod, but the sound for
half walls was very loud and got in the way of using them.  His clear and
barrier sounds were less obtrusive, though it also sounded like you only got
three chirps per pass some of the time.

I'd like beeps that are quiet and only change in pitch to indicate clear vs.
barrier vs. half wall.

        Chris Bartlett