Hi,

Thanks. That would be a big help. I'd have to rephrase the questions
as clues and answers as questions, but that could be a big start
towards a database if you'd be willing to write up a the cards and
e-mail them my way I could definitely use them.

On 5/26/12, MamaPeach <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have several board games with trivia questions, if you need trivia
> questions. I own several trivial pursuit games along with one called TV
> Guide Trivia and some others as well.
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to