Hi Tom,
Speaking personally, I would rather see a game more closely tied to the Mac
interface, and that would mean using mac TTS voices. One has to consider how
easy it would be for an average user to run a program in a command line
environment. Granted, there are ways to make this process relatively simple,
but a native application would be ideal. I take as my model the RS Games
client, which runs natively on Mac at least.
Hope this helps,
Zack.