  From: Charles Rivard
  To: audyssey gamers list
  Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:25 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] TTS issues

  I have no SAPI speech on my desktop PC.  Even Microsoft Sam, which I detest,
does not operate.  I am using Windows Home edition of XP with service pack 3
installed.  In order to run Jim Kitchen's games, among others, SAPI is
necessary.  The program on Jim's site, which I know I will misspell, de loser
lex, made no change.  There is another file I could get from his site, although
it says that it is for Windows 98, 2000, and M E, so I haven't tried it yet.
I've thought of doing a repair of Windows, but cannot find my Windows CD if
needed.  Is there a TTS engine that I can download and install that might fix
this annoyance?  Thanks in advance.