Any way of making the old huge cave adventure game windows and blind friendly?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Allan Thompson
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 3:16 PM
To: gamers discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Adventure Game Engine release with Shadowgate adventure

Below is a trimmed version of Ian Reed's post to the audio forums about a new release of the Adventure Game Engine which features a great new adventure.
Post is below.
***begin message***

Hi everyone,
It's been ages since I've released a new version of the adventure game
engine.

For quite some time Nina0116 has been working on the ShadowGate
adventure which is a port from ShadowGate for the original Nintendo.

I'm happy to announce that Nina0116 has completed the adventure and now
you can try it for yourselves.
I want to give a big thanks to Nina0016 as the engine has been a bit of
a pain to work with and Nina's feedback and willingness to trudge
forward despite the engine's problems have really served to improve the
engine.

The game can be downloaded from
http://BlindAudioGames.com

I hope you all enjoy Nina's hard work.

You can contact Nina0116 on the AudioGames.net forum on this thread:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=127170#p127170

Ian Reed
***end message***

"The truth will set you free"