Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adventure Game Engine release withShadowgateadventure

If I remember correctly, it is an expanded version of the "colossal cave"
adventure game that was also known as "adventures in C".  Basically you have
to find the opening to a cavern, enter and explore it, finding treasures as
you do so.  You also must, in order to continue at times, solve puzzles.
You give directions like "walk north", "pick up keys", and such to tell the
game what you want to do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thomp...@cox.net>