  From: Charles Rivard
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adventure Game Engine release withShadowgateadventure

  If I remember correctly, it is an expanded version of the "colossal cave"
  adventure game that was also known as "adventures in C".  Basically you have
  to find the opening to a cavern, enter and explore it, finding treasures as
  you do so.  You also must, in order to continue at times, solve puzzles.
  You give directions like "walk north", "pick up keys", and such to tell the
  game what you want to do.